Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 27, 2017

AM
Neutral Grip Chin Ups - 25# x 3 - 2-2-2
Bike trainer - 20 minutes
Water Works Hill walk - 8:08
On my 68th birthday I did what was probably one of the best workouts I have done in my life.  68 different items with the number 6 or 8 in either the weight - reps - or time.  This year on my 69th birthday I was off climbing in Tennessee and had a great day of climbing (for me anyway).  So instead of doing it in a day this time I plan to just do a few each day until I get through the list - this time with the numbers 6 or 9 for the weight - reps - or time.  Today I did
COC # 2 for 6 reps L&R
One arm hang for 9 seconds on large Campus rungs L&R
12# Sledge to nose - 6 reps L&R
Lie on back on floor - lift entire body with only heels and elbows on the floor for 9 seconds
Neutral Grip Chin Up - 69# (actual 72# Kettlebell) for 1


No comments:

Post a Comment