Total Pageviews

Monday, December 25, 2017

Wrist Curls - 140# x 6
Reverse Wrist Curls - 40# x 8
***Wrist Curls - 140# x 4 *** Didn't make the 6 reps
Reverse Wrist Curls - 40# x 8
Behind the back Wrist Curls - 140# x 6
Reverse Curls - 55# x 8
Behind the back Wrist Curls - 140# x 6
Reverse Curls - 55# x 8
Levering all directions - 7.5# @ 11" x 8 made it but barely

I knew I wasn't recovered from last time and I was right.  This is the first time I have failed to get all my reps so this is the first goal - find the first failure point. So I'll stay here until I get 6 on that second set and add again.  Got to keep pushing for a while longer - want to get this workout with 150# - then change the rep numbers to maybe triples on up.  May have to change to every fourth day also now.

No comments:

Post a Comment